The expertise to restore teeth using the latest Single to Full Mouth & Same-day Dental Implants
“I love dentistry and lecture on dental implantology and mentor future dentists who plan to place dental implants”
BDS, MFDS RCS(Ed.), MSc. (Dental Implantology)GDC No: 154800
From £2,300 (including crown)
Now You Can Spread Your Payments
Each case is different and we will work with you to ensure you receive the the best implant option for your needs.
– Detailed Treatment Plan– High Quality Implant– High Quality Porcelain Crown
3 Teeth Bridge on 2 Implants: £4,8004 Teeth Bridge on 2 Implants: £5,0005 Teeth Bridge on 3 Implants: £7,500
For people with several missing teeth in a row. A dental bridge restoration on multiple titanium dental implants.
– Detailed Treatment Plan– High Quality Implant– High Quality Porcelain Bridge
Lower Jaw 3 implant supported denture: £8,500
Upper Jaw 4 implant supported denture £10,500
Upper or lower implant retained dentures provides a fixed denture alternative to to loose or ill-fitting dentures.
– Detailed Treatment Plan– CT scan– Sedation– Any number of teeth removal– Implants: usually 4 upper and/or 2 lower– Final removable denture/s
A step further than a removable denture. Upper or lower teeth with a high quality fixed hybrid-bridge.
– Detailed Treatment Plan– CT scan– Sedation– Any number of teeth removal– 4 or 6 Implants– Temporary denture– Final High quality bridge after 4 months
Temporary Denture during healing
Temporary FIXED IMPLANT TEETH during healing (NO DENTURES needed)
6 Camden Pl, Winckley Square, Preston PR1 3JL
Opening HoursMonday to Thursday: 8.30am to 5pmFriday: 8.30am to 4pm
Opening Hours:Monday to Thursday: 8.30am to 5pmFriday: 8.30am to 4pm
Updated: 2nd October 2022
CAMDEN PLACE DENTAL & IMPLANT CENTRE is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
CAMDEN PLACE DENTAL & IMPLANT CENTRE may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
The CAMDEN PLACE DENTAL & IMPLANT CENTRE Data Controller can be contacted at our practice address or by telephone. We will assist with any questions that you have concerning the protection of your personal data.
Your Healthcare Records
CAMDEN PLACE DENTAL & IMPLANT CENTRE is Registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC – www.cqc.org.uk) and we also comply with the CQC policy for Patient Records patients records held both offline and online.
What we collect
On contacting CAMDEN PLACE DENTAL & IMPLANT CENTRE either via our website, phone, email or in person you will be asked to provide personal information when joining the practice. The reason for us requesting and processing this information is to provide optimal dental healthcare to you.
We may collect the following information:
What we do with the information we collectWe require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
Controlling your personal informationYou may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Your Individual Rights
You have the following rights in regard to the data that we collect and store:
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, please call the practice and speak to our Data Controller or Data Protection Officer.
SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
Links to other websitesOur website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Web browser setting
You can change your web browser cookie setting using the below links:Cookie settings in ChromeCookie settings in Internet ExplorerCookie settings in FirefoxCookie settings in Safari web and iOS
We use the following cookies:
1. Strictly necessary cookies:These cookies are required om order to let you use this website. Without these, we are unable to provide you with the web content and information that you are requesting or would like to use. These cookies are also necessary to allow you to sign into or log into secure areas of our website
2. Performance cookies:These cookies collect information about how you use and interact with our website, enabling us to improve the performance of our website and allowing you to find the content that you are explicitly looking for. These cookies do not collect user identifiable information and all data is in an aggregated, anonymised format. These cookies also allow us to improve the performance of our website.3. Functionality cookies:These cookies allow us to remember your preferences and choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For example, commenting on a blog on our website, playing a video and remembering changes that you have made to text size, fonts and other sections of the website, where customisable. The information collected by these cookies are anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity once you leave our website.4. Targeting cookies:These cookies collect information about your browsing activities on our website which may be used for advertising purposes to deliver more relevant content to you and your interests. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. You may opt-out using the third part ‘opt-out’ options below
Cookies that we use
1. First-party cookies
This website sets cookies that are essential for correct functionality. These cookies do not capture any personally identifiable information. These include:
GDPR compliance cookie
Its purpose is to improve the performance of the website
2. Third-party cookies
We have a number of third-party cookies on our website, and we do not control the operation of any of them.
a. Google Analytics and Display AdvertisingOur website has been set up to use Google Analytics to collect data about web traffic to our website implementing the use of Display Advertising and Google’s DoubleClick cookie. In addition to data collected through the standard Google Analytics implementation, we have also implemented Display Advertising (e.g. Remarketing). You can opt-out of these third-party cookies by using the below option:
Used to distinguish users.
Used to throttle request rate.
Google Analytics deployed by Google Tag Manager